15 unique shades, 2 sheets each color = Pack of 30 Deckle Edge Handmade Paper
Beautiful & breathtaking handmade cotton rag paper with tailored deckle edges is available in 2 sizes; A5 and A4
How to use our 125 gsm Handmade paper:
- Hand Calligraphy*
- Light Watercolors
- Letter Writing / Content Writing
- Printing* (Inkjet Printers are recommended)
and let loose your creative mind with your creative experiments!
Need a particular color? Please feel free to contact us.
Few important things to know about Handmade Paper:
- The Paper texture is natural.
- As per the nature of handmade paper, it tends to leave fibers while pulling off the masking tape.*
- Erasing with a normal eraser can be tricky. We suggest using a Charcoal eraser (kneadable eraser) for comparatively better output.
*Pro-tip for using masking tape: apply the masking tape first on a flat surface like a table or an artboard; remove it and then use it on the paper. (This reduces the sticking capacity of the tape thus, doesn't pull fibers while removing it from the paper)
* Calligraphy: We have left the paper surface natural which can be a bit tricky for nibs sometimes. However, we suggest using a fixative to make the paper surface smoother as and when needed.
* Digital Printing: Not all commercial printers are able to run fiber papers into their machines. Please check with your printer about the possibility. If needed, we can provide printing on our papers directly. Please understand that handmade papers absorb much ink and result are not as crisp as commercial and glossy papers.
Due to the nature of the handmade product, slight variation may be possible in size, color, etc.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.