The set comes in 15 shades, each with 2 sheets, all in the format of A4 and A5. This collection is the perfect addition to anyone's stationery.
Each Handmade Deckle Edge Paper is handmade and incorporates traditional handmade techniques that have been passed down through the centuries. It also features natural fibers for sustainability & eco-friendly deckle edge (for a beautiful texture and elegant look) and comes in a range of beautiful colors.
Usability of 125 gsm Handmade Paper:
- Hand Calligraphy*
- Light Watercolors
- Letter Writing / Content Writing
- Printing* (Inkjet Printers are recommended)
and let loose your creative mind with your creative experiments!
Need a particular color in bulk? Please feel free to contact us.
Few important things to know about Handmade Paper:
- The Paper texture is natural.
- As per the nature of handmade paper, it tends to leave fibers while pulling off the masking tape.*
- Erasing with a normal eraser can be tricky. We suggest using a Charcoal eraser (kneadable eraser) for comparatively better output.
*Pro-tip for using masking tape: apply the masking tape first on a flat surface like a table or an artboard; remove it and then use it on the paper. (This reduces the sticking capacity of the tape thus, pull fewer fibers while removing it from the paper)
* Calligraphy: We have left the paper surface natural which can be a bit tricky for nibs sometimes. We suggest using a fixative (or even a cheap hair spray) to make the paper surface coated as and when needed.
* Digital Printing: Not all commercial printers are able to run fiber papers into their machines. Please check with your printer about the possibility. If needed, we can provide printing on our papers directly. Please understand that handmade papers absorb much ink and result are not as crisp as commercial and glossy papers.
Due to the nature of the handmade product, slight variation may be possible in size, color, etc.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.