Looking for a quality and great looking journal to paint your thoughts?
This minimalist, extremely durable, and travel-friendly Leather Art Journal will definitely win your heart.
- Size: 6 x 8 inches
- Pages: 60 sheets (120 sides)
- Paper: 250 gsm, 100% cotton Handmade Calendered Paper (Know Your Paper)
- Ideal for: Lights to Heavy Watercolors | Gouache | Brush Calligraphy
- Elastic Closure to keep it intact when not in use
- Handcrafted Wooden Pencil included
This product can also be used for Calligraphy, Pens & Markers, Pencil, etc. (pre-processing may be required in some cases)
Paper Calendaring is the process to press the papers through rollers and to make the texture smoother and less spongy. This process also brings a bit of shine/gloss to the paper surface. However, the handmade paper will always have natural textures and cannot be super smooth (unless coated for the purpose) like commercial-grade/mill-made paper.
Such paper is ideal for Watercolors, Gouache, Acrylic, and Inks.
Few important things to know about Watercolor Handmade Paper:
- The paper's Texture is natural.
- As per the nature of handmade paper, it tends to leave fibers while pulling off the masking tape.
- Erasing with a normal eraser can be tricky. We suggest using a Charcoal eraser (kneadable eraser)for comparatively better results.
*Pro-tip for using masking tape: apply the masking tape first on a flat surface like a table or an artboard; remove it and then use it on the paper. (This reduces the sticking capacity of the tape thus, doesn't pull fibers while removing it from the paper)
This is a Pure Leather product. We do not use Faux Leather/PU/Genuine Leather. Only Full Grain Leather (Best Quality in Leather) is used. The leather is procured from responsible sources and doesn't promote animal cruelty.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.