Our Softbound Art Pads fits those who want to work on A4 size.
Now you can keep your artwork within the pad or pull them off from the pad so you can get them framed, or gift someone your art, etc. Yes, each sheet is perforated.
- 8.5 x 11 is an actual usable area. Perforation is extra, making the whole pad 9 x 11 inches.
- Opens and lays flat for easy working. However, since it's handmade binding a bit careful handling is suggested.
- Size: 8.5 x 11 inches (perforation area extra)
- Pages: 36 Sheets
- Paper: Uncalendered Watercolor Handmade Paper 250 gsm, (Know Your Paper)
- Ideal for: Lights to Heavy Watercolors | Gouache | Brush Calligraphy
*Pro-tip for using masking tape: apply the masking tape first on a flat surface like a table or an artboard or some fabric; remove it and then use it on the paper. (This reduces the sticking capacity of the tape thus, doesn't pull fibers while removing it from the paper)
Uncalendared Handmade Paper is absolutely raw in the texture. The paper surface is unprocessed and natural. Such paper will have more grain/fiber/tooth, bumpy surface, and less shine.
The Uncalendared paper is good for anyone who loves creating art on a raw and bumpy surface.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.