Our Softbound Art Pads fits those who want to work on A4 size.
Now you can keep your artwork within the pad or pull them off from the pad so you can get them framed, or gift someone your art, etc. Yes, each sheet is perforated.
- 8.5 x 11 is an actual usable area. Perforation is extra, making the whole pad 9 x 11 inches.
- Opens and lays flat for easy working. However, since it's handmade binding a bit careful handling is suggested.
- Size: 8.5 x 11 inches (perforation area extra)
- Pages: 36 Sheets
- Paper: Calendered Watercolor Handmade Paper 250 gsm, (Know Your Paper)
- Ideal for: Lights to Heavy Watercolors | Gouache | Brush Calligraphy
*Pro-tip for using masking tape: apply the masking tape first on a flat surface like a table or an artboard or some fabric; remove it and then use it on the paper. (This reduces the sticking capacity of the tape thus, doesn't pull fibers while removing it from the paper)
Paper Calendaring is the process to press the papers through rollers and to make the texture smoother and less spongy. This process also brings a bit of shine/gloss to the paper surface. However, the handmade paper will always have natural textures and cannot be super smooth (unless coated for the purpose) like commercial-grade/mill-made paper.
Such paper is ideal for Watercolors, Gouache, Acrylic, and Inks.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.