Whether you’re an occasional inventor or a professional artist, it’s always a joy to try your skills with not so regular art stuff.
If you’re looking for a way to change up your art routine, why not try drawing on a different color paper? The black paper encourages you to approach your subjects differently while adding a distinctive visual quality to any artwork.
- Size: 6 x 8 inches
- Pages: 48 sheets (96 sides)
- Paper: 220 gsm, Commercial grade: Hot Pressed (Know Your Paper)
- Ideal for: Pencils | White Charcoal | White/Neon Pens | Gouache
- Pure Leather Sleeve Cover
- Elastic Closure to keep it intact when not in use
* Pens will also work, but you’ll need to look for an opaque ink to ensure that they stand up to the darkness of the page.
* Translucent colors (like watercolor) will fade into the black paper.
You can club your purchase with another offbeat paper i.e. Brown/Kraft 240 gsm Paper. Click here to check it out!
This is a Pure Leather product. We do not use Faux Leather/PU/Genuine Leather. Only Full Grain Leather (Best Quality in Leather) is used. The leather is procured from responsible sources and doesn't promote animal cruelty.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.