Natural, simple, and beautiful.
The beautiful thing about Handmade Papers is that every sheet is slightly different; no two pieces are exactly alike. You will see a variety of textures in this set. They have a unique detail that evokes a sense of luxury but so earthy that is just a pleasure to behold.
These envelopes are handmade by artisans with 100% cotton rags and have a deckle edge for a natural, authentic look that preserves the fibers of the paper. So, call it Cotton Rag Envelopes or Handmade Paper Envelopes; it will give you all the satisfaction you look for while writing and creating.
These envelopes can be used for wedding invitations, holiday cards, thank you cards, or digital printing projects.
Although the possibilities are endless (just like creativity has no end), major scopes are:
- Hand Calligraphy: Work worry-free; work seamlessly on these as we call them nib friendly.
- Painting: Create masterpieces by applying paints on these envelopes, never going to disappoint you. Watercolor Paints can work too, but we suggest using a light hand for this technique (not meant for wet on wet).
- Letter Writing: Combine the envelope with a matching postcard, and there you go. Endless techniques you got. Check matching postcards here.
Invitations: Handmade invitations, which are eco-friendly invites, are now definitely most of our's choice. Club with an experienced Calligraphy Artist and make each invite as a personalized wedding invitation. You can also ask us to print and prepare them for you. Our in-house team is perfect for the job.
- Letterpress: If you have access to this technique, just go for it.
Envelope Size: Approx 5.25x7.25 inches (works best for 5x7 postcard)
Grade: Approx 200 gsm
Color: Mint Green (like soft pastel Mint Green shade)
- Capacity: Can hold 2-3 liners/postcards of 5x7 inches or 4x6 inches or similar
- Set of 5 envelopes
- Set of 10 envelopes
- Set of 25 envelopes
- Set of 50 envelopes
- Handmade Nature Product: Due to our products' handmade nature you may find differences in texture and weight with some of the pieces. Most of the pieces in each set are very similar but there may be odd pieces where weight, texture, size, and color are not quite the same. This is the nature of handmade, and/or have small indentations which occur from the drying process.
- Digital Printing: Although these papers are printer-friendly, we do not guarantee all printer types. Inkjet printers and commercial printers work well.