Our unique unruled leather journal is made with 100% pure leather that will stand the test of time. A proprietary oil tanning process is used to give the cover a rich vintage feel.
The Deckle Edge Antique finish paper is what makes this Leather Journal look Raw, Antique & Historic.
Let this journal take you back in time to when things were just so simple. Let your art flow under the shadow of our classic cover or inscribe poetry on antique finish pages. The leather strap will keep your diary tightly closed when not in use or could be used as a fancy bookmark.
The hand-sewn cross binding with leather thread makes it more durable and long-lasting.
- Size: 5 x 7 (inches) OR 6 x 9 (inches)
- Pages: 120 sheets (240 sides)
- Paper: 125 gsm, 100% cotton Handmade Paper (Know Your Paper)
- Deckle Edge paper (hand-torn edges)
- Paper Finish: Antique finish, feels like a thousand-year-old paper
- Ideal for: Writing | Regular Use
- Strap Closure
- Brass Vintage Key included in the leather strap for locking
This product can also be used for Calligraphy, Pens & Markers, Pencil, etc. (Some Pre preparations/fixative may be needed in special cases)
Few important things to know about Handmade Paper:
- The paper's texture is natural.
- The paper is manually processed to give an antique finish. It feels like a thousand-year-old paper which is a pure gem to write on.
- As per the nature of handmade paper, it tends to leave fibers or bleed while scratched, erased (not in every case)
- Due to the nature of handmade paper, some sheets can be slightly different from others with respect to size, thickness, texture, etc.
Available in 2 sizes- 5 x 7 inches, 6 x 9 inches
This is a Pure Leather product. We do not use Faux Leather/PU/Genuine Leather. Only Full Grain Leather (Best Quality in Leather) is used. The leather is procured from responsible sources and doesn't promote animal cruelty.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.