The big Journal for your big artwork!
This hardbound, non-leather journal is a perfect fit when it comes to expressing your thoughts on a huge raw textured paper.
What you can do with this Journal?
CREATE an art journal, put together a PHOTO ALBUM, inscribe a poem, whip up a WATERCOLOR, gather wildflowers to press, INVENT something that has never been, make a DOODLE, scribble a love letter, compose a song, compile a GUEST BOOK, gather your daydreams, keep a GRATITUDE journal, hatch a plan, PAINT a masterpiece..use your imagination!!
- Size: 11 x 15.5 (inches)
- Pages: 45 Sheets (90 sides)
- Paper: 250 gsm, Deckle edge 100% Cotton Uncalendered Paper (Know Your Paper)
- Ideal for: Lights to Heavy Watercolors | Gouache | Brush Calligraphy
Uncalendared Handmade Paper is absolutely raw in the texture. The paper surface is unprocessed and natural. Such paper will have more grain/fiber/tooth, bumpy surface, and less shine.
The Uncalendared paper is good for anyone who loves creating art on a raw and bumpy surface.
Few important things to know about Watercolor Handmade Paper:
- The Paper texture is natural.
- As per the nature of handmade paper, it tends to leave fibers while pulling off the masking tape.*
- Erasing with a normal eraser can be tricky. We suggest using a Charcoal eraser (kneadable eraser) for comparatively better output.
*Pro-tip for using masking tape: apply the masking tape first on a flat surface like a table or an artboard; remove it and then use it on the paper. (This reduces the sticking capacity of the tape thus, doesn't pull fibers while removing it from the paper)
Due to the nature of the handmade product, slight variation may be possible in size, color, etc.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.