The Deckle Edge Antique finish paper is what makes this Leather Journal look Raw, Antique & Historic.
Our unique unruled Rustic Journal is made with 100% pure leather that will stand the test of time. A proprietary oil tanning process is used to give the cover a vintage feel. No matter how rough you handle it, the journal would not lose its natural charm. With time and usage, the leather cover will gain unique markings, making it even more personal and truly one of a kind.
The pages of this journal are hand-sewn onto the pure leather cover using the leather thread itself. The leather belt closure with brass buckle keeps your most logical and illogical thoughts strapped.
- Size: 6 x 8 inches
- Pages: 120 sheets (240 sides)
- Paper: 125 gsm, 100% cotton Handmade Paper (Know Your Paper)
- Deckle Edge paper (hand-torn edges)
- Paper Finish: Antique finish, feels like a thousand-year-old paper
- Ideal for: Writing | Fineliners | Doodle | Regular Use
- Strap Closure with brass buckle and rivets
Few important things to know about Handmade Paper:
- The paper's texture is natural.
- As per the nature of handmade paper, it tends to leave fibers while scratched, erased, or bleed (not in every case)
- Due to the nature of handmade paper & manual processing of antique finish on the paper, some sheets can be slightly different from others with respect to size, thickness, texture, etc.
This is a Pure Leather product. We do not use Faux Leather/PU/Genuine Leather. Only Full Grain Leather (Best Quality in Leather) is used. The leather is procured from responsible sources and doesn't promote animal cruelty.
The actual product color may slightly differ from the image due to color properties.